Monday, September 3, 2012

Why I Coach Real Estate:

I have 12 years of Real Estate Experience.
I invested millions of pesos in formal real estate continuing education.
I invested tens of millions of pesos in real life hard business lessons like surviving legal battles and personal struggles.
I invested more than ten thousand hours closing real estate deals and transactions.
I invested millions of pesos in building business connections and professional network.
I can cascade information to hundreds of thousands of people in a day.
I have track record of apprentices who followed my coaching becoming successful.
I have experienced the worst that could happen in a businessperson life.
I created series of training and lecture materials for "minimal cost, maximum profit" marketing methods.
I have access to 5,000+ global investors and all developers in the Philippines.
I made a hundreds of millions in real estate career sales in my twelve years as a Real Estate Professional.
I dream of a First World Philippines.

If you share my dream let's connect:
 +63.917.496.9070
 +63.2.403.5253

Posted via email from Entrepreneur Coach

No comments: