Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Greatest Fullfilment in Life


Some people ask me why do I serve people, and why does our Business Community spread financial literacy for FREE? A good question which I haven't ask myself when I join the community. First I join because I want to learn. And as giving back to community on all the things I've learned, I serve them by sharing them what I've got. That is service.

The best way to learn is to teach others. That's what my business mentor always tells me when he teaches me something that most people can't buy. Sometimes, there is this instance when we have a meeting for one hour which I was surprised that the mentoring costs 100,000 Php! It was a surprised and he told me one thing: "Teach this to your business partners so they will know them also". It was kind and sincere, and he teach us through tasking and sharing the same information by serving other people as well. How can you teach if you not have done the same thing? How can you give love if you not love yourself? How can you give something which you do not own? The same way goes on service.

According to Dan Millman, "The greatest fulfillment in life is to serve other people". So I ask my guest sometimes if they have tried to serve other people if the worth of the service is worth 50,000 Php above and they will do it for free? That would be a waste of time for most of us, but for our Business Community, it's a chance for us to learn, to serve, and to give back to the community, what our mentors taught us which money can't buy.. experience.

Willy David Jr
Entrepreneur, Visionary, Money Coach

No comments: