Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What is Important and What Impresses You?

I heard this phrase from a success speech in genting high land in malaysia. it is speech from a person who accumulated US50Million Dolllars or in Pesos 2.5Billion more or less.

I began to ponder on myself what really is this phrase all about. After exchanging thoughts with my wife I slowly began to understand what this phrase means.

Things that is Important to me:
1. My Family (Quality Time with Them)
2. Service to the Nation and Humanity (Contribution and Life Purpose).
3. Living my Desired Lifestyle (Financial Freedom).

Things that Impresses me:
1. What other people will say about me and what I do. (Looking Good)
2. How will I appear or how will other people see me. (Avoiding Looking Bad)
3. Titles,Prestige, Awards, Status Symbols. (Deserveness and Entitlement)

Now my question is what impresses you and what is important to you? Which will be your priority?

If you choose to do things that is Important to you then we invite you to be part of Create Abundance Business Community. Be a part of Team that chooses to work for things that are important to them.

No comments: